Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Dreaming

Here is the first chapter of The Dreaming
I woke with a start from my dream.
I had already jumped out of bed and had one had on my bow and the other on an arrow in the quiver. I stared at the wall on the west side of my room. My eyes shifted, and I could feel them changing to the black color that occurred only when I saw prophecies. Thats right, I said when I saw prophecies. I, unlike any other, have the uncanny ability to see things. Mostly prophecies. Sometimes I just see random images, though. Anyway, I watched with cautious anticipation, waiting for the blurry blob of nothing to turn into something. I gasped. I knew that it would only take me 3 seconds to have a arrow ready, but that just wasn't enough.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you one thing.

Sometimes my dreams and sights come alive.

- by Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment