Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Solchandraja

After heating up her coffee, Jyoti abandoned me with the two guys. Great, just what I need.

Soon I felt an arm around my waist.

"I have to go to work honey..."

I turned around to Onyx. "Okay... I have to go too!"

Onyx gently kissed me on my temple and dissapeared.

"Well bye to you too.." I said.

"Today I have to make a cake for the wedding... Cinnamon..."

After finishing the cake, I went to my HUGE garden at the back of the mansion.

I touched the soft leaves of catnip...

"Grow..." I murmured.

Next thing I know, all the plants in the garden grew.

Earthy came out and licked my hand.

Sorry mistress...Onyx put it in my water...That little slime-bag...

"I love you Earthy!! I hope we find a male kitty for you one day! Have the joy of being loved." I nudged Earthy so she could climb up a cherry-tree.

Males. A whole different species. Nah! I like being alone....Men are awful! They expect us-

"No Earthy! Not the cats! Gosh...I guess you really do know me!"

I AM you! I am your feelings, your looks...Everything! I am of you, I was made from you, for you!!!!!

I smiled then left to go back to my room.


Falling into the big king sized bed, I turn on the stereo and blast music.


I turn on my side and start to fall asleep, the warmth taking me in.


"Rise and shine, Ryan..." I heard a lovely seductive voice.

"Onyx! You scared me!!!!!!! Back from the darkness so easily?"


I felt his arm around me. "I couldn't help it!!"


"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever...I'm just glad your here!"


"I know!"


I turn over and kiss him. Haha! I love the feeling when your kissing someone evil, and you just have longing to join the dark too!


"Ah...That's enough! I like the good to much..." I sigh, wanting more, but not allowed to have it...

Lucky Jyoti, to have fallen for a good guy...But I love Onyx soooo much...


**************************

After a while I decided to go shopping.

I sit down on a bench and act like a snobby, pretty, rich girl.

Ah. Just what I'm here to do. A guy tries to take a kid.

A potted plant beside him grabs on his leg, and pulls him away.

Ha. Idiots.


**********************

Onyx is waiting for me at the mansion.

"Hey!"

He nods.

I pass him by and go to bed, where I find a whole bunch of red tulip petals and a fire in my private hearth burning...I love Onyx...

No comments:

Post a Comment