Monday, June 28, 2010

The Four Elements

I stared at the wall for a while, listening to the sounds of screaming. Suddenly, the door opened and-

"Ryan!!!" Wake up! It's time to feed your stupid cat."

I rolled off the bed, and onto the floor. "Jyoti! Shut up!!!!!!I'm tired!!!!"

"She's not the only one who wants you up." A muscular figure stood in the doorway.

"Onyx!! Your back!" I screamed, throwing my arms around him.

" I would never leave you..."


"Feh!" I planted a small kiss on his cheek.

"Hey! That's no way to treat your fiance!"

I smacked him upside the head. "You wish!!!"

He smirked. "I know."

I kissed him lightly on the mouth.

"Well then. I'm gonna go hang with Dristan...Leave you two alone..." Jyoti backed off and closed the door.

Onyx swept my feet out from under me, and carried me bridal style. "Well...I hope she, and her boyfriend Dristan have fun..."

I punched his hard chest. "Let me down!!!!!!!!"


He smiled. "Not till you say yes!!!!"

I puppy-dog frowned. "But my kitty needs feeding!!!!!"

Onyx rolled his black eyes. "Earthen Fire? Feeding? Your cat is high on catnip. He won't need food for a while."

I slapped him. "Earthy would NEVER get high off of catnip...He's to smart for that!!"

Onyx dropped me on the ground. "Fine. Go check on him yourself, just don't come racing after me once you find out I'm right." He winked, and dissipated in black light.

"Go race after yourself..." I muttered, storming out of my gray room. Walking down the hallway, I find Earthy stumbling around, drunkenly.

"Onyxxx!" I call out. He appears!

"I knew it!"

"Did you feed him the catnip?" I ask.

"Maybe..."

"ONYX!"

"Sorry! I just wanted to spend time with youuu!"

"Go shove your face up your as-"

"Ryan! Coffee's ready!"

I glare at Onyx one last time, and stomp toward the huge kitchen.

He walks behind me, whining on how he never sees me.

I put my hand on Jyoti's shoulder and ask," Why don't men seem to understand the word, Shut up?"

"Because they are perverted fools." She answers, taking a sip of coffee.

"Ahh!" I giggle, as I drink down my coffee, not caring if it's black, since my taste buds are pretty much shot.

Onyx frowned and hugged me.

Yeah, we seem to have a normal life. I wish. But no. Jyoti and I are prophesized twins, who both each control 2 of the 4 elements. Don't believe me? Talk to nature. Oh right, you can't. I'm Fire and Earth, Jyoti's Air and Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment